Graduating seniors (and other recent graduates): please take a moment to fill out our program assessment survey! This is a chance to give us feedback on how well we did in meeting our goals for you, and how well our goals fit with your own goals and expectations. The survey is primarily designed for current and recent graduating Philosophy majors, but is open to anyone connected to our program, including alums, minors, and those who left the program without a degree. We are interested to hear from you all.
One of the goals of the Department is to keep our alumni involved. Most importantly this relates to staying in contact with people. Not only is it a good idea to check in with former professors but it is a good idea for alumni to check in on current students to offer pointers, advice, or opportunities.
How To Help Current Students
- Answer an email from a current student
- Send in information on how the program has helped you
- Send in advice about what the program can add or change to benefit its students
- Come to campus to talk about your career or experiences post-graduation
- Join a video conference
- Allow a student to observe you at work for a day, week, or summer
- Offer internships (both for credit and paid)
- Take part in mock interviews to help students prepare to find jobs
Please contact the Philosophy Department if you are interested in helping current students in one of these ways or if you have another idea.